Skip to main content

REVIEW: The Spring/Summer Member Bonus Pack!

Hey jammers! It's selka1 here with the deets, spending my money for all y'all bougie bitches. So the spring bundle.. at the very least it is 7 dollars because you have to buy membership. So you get an armor set, an animal, a den, a den set, and a pet. Okay, let's get into it!
So here is our otter, which was randomly named Mister Wonkybuddy. I rather name it myself, but it's a pretty good name.
Here is this cute little play action, where you grab some fish, juggle it, and then let it fall into your mouth.
This is the cutest sit action. It's so ladylike yet energetic almost, like, I don't know, but this is fucking adorable.
Now this is fun! It's a little clap and move dance, and it goes well with the otter in my opinion.
This is a nice little sleep action. It works well. I like it. I'm not living for it, but it's really cute.

Onto the armor!
So here is the armor, which is basically pride armor for my gay ass self. Gonna block them haters with the power of gay with my helmet, armor, amulet, gauntlets, and tail armor. It's cute. I love it. Living for it. TL;DR? Just bought this for the armor and the blog-post.

Now let's take another look at my den!
The den is the Beach House or the Malibu Beach House or whatever the fuck it's called, and it's pretty roomy, and a lot bigger then your average basic bitch small house. The den set includes statues of Tavie, Greely, Sir Gilbert, Cosmo, Peck, Graham and Liza, a gate and a fence, a throne, a couch, and a feast table. Mmkay, this works. 
Ok, so you can see the sand fence, along with the statues of Greely and Peck. I wish it was maybe seashell themed, but the sand works. Apparently we have colored sand floating around.
So here we have the Tavie statue, the fence gate, and the Sir Gilbert statue. I wish the fence gate was wider, so it would fit the steps better, but it is pretty cute, and the statues are incredibly detailed.
So here is the Cosmo statue and the Graham statue. 
Here we have the Liza statue, my personal favorite. Looking good, looking good. Let's now tour the rest of the house.
Here is my first gazebo with a nice ocean side view, a nicely circular trimmed bush, and some equipment for hammering out metal. Oh, and a slide.

Here I have a snow statue because why not, some mushrooms, and a flowering tree.

More mushrooms and a spiraling hedge.

A giant pond, a flowering tree,a trampoline, a bucket of spilled flowers, a spiraling hedge, a weeping willow, and a square hedge.

A square hedge, the edge of the giant pond, some mushrooms, and a thing of cascading lilies.

A golden clover, a bodran drum, a daisy pinwheel, tall grass, and a daisy pathway.

A petunia flower bed, a cascading lily, a daisy pinwheel, a flowering tree, and a spiraling hedge.

My other gazebo, a wind-chime, and a rose bed.

A flowering tree.


On the private island, I have a flowering tree on top of a daffodil bed.

 Here is just a picture of my spring welcome mat.
 My bathroom, I utilized the pool as a bathtub. I got a sink, a 50 gem noob chair, and a vanity to complete.
Here we have my living room and reading nook. I used a bean bag, a starfish rug, a bookshelf, a lucky wreath, a spring window, a sturdy table, a stitched rug, a curved couch, a spring wreath, daisy wall art, a TV, a sunflower rug, flowers in vases, and a vine lamp. The flooring is brown tile and the wall is pink stripes.

My kitchen & dining area. I used another sink, the expensive cake baking set, a flower planter, some non-member couches for benches, my feast set, and a string of seashells above the expensive cake set for a nautical touch.

 Here is the office, where I have a curved couch, a vine rug, a lilypad chair, a chamber lamp, a daffodil in a pot, a lucky sconce, a bookshelf, a lucky wreath, and a curved couch.
 Here is where I put the stuffies that do not really color code to rooms, aka my starter plushie collection.
Bedroom A consists of a cattail lamp, daisy wall art, a celtic stained glass window, and a pink couch in green.

Here is Bedroom B, which has butterfly wall art, a pink beanbag, a pink lynx stuffie, a pink couch,a pillow, a tv, a vine rug, and a fish bowl.
Bedroom C has a blue arctic wolf plushie, the crescent moon window you get from the Balloosh journey book, a TV, an ant farm, a bean bag, fish wall art, and a pillow.

Here is the pet you get, a pet pony, mine is an alicorn named Springbunny. 

So jammers, that's the buzz! 
Side notes:
Check out my friend, Anna MSP! <3 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU4BlmxAOCwtk8BifXgbd5w/featured
Thanks to all of the views so far into my few blog posts!
My den is open for viewing anytime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What It Is And Where To Find Them: Balloosh Journey Book

Greetings, Jammers! It's selka 1 here and here's a guide on where to find all the journey book animals for Balloosh.  Salamander: You can find the salamander on top of the Temple of the Ancients. You may have to wait a minute for it to come  out. Water Lily: You can find the water lily by the bridge, and it's always there. Please disregard the arctic wolf charging that bunny.  Leech:  Ah, leeches. Parasitic little dudes. Common in this swamp place. They are under the bridge. Heron: The heron takes a while to finally come down.  But when it does you get a sense of happiness. Don't ask me why.  Find it by the Temple of the Ancients. Lichen:  The lichen is pretty easy to find. It's by the market on the wooden posts. Snapping Turtle:  This happy Lil' dude is round by the rocks, maybe he's an alcoholic? Ba-dum-tis! I make bad puns. Cattails: By the entrance to Appondale, you'll find this quickly growing plant. Duck:  T

Cute Spring Looks And A Bonus Look At My Den!

Hey, fellow gamers and jammers! It's selka1 and today I'm going to show some cute looks for girls and a look at my den! Thanks to Nuttynut17 for an ice armour  helmet, freedom bands, and a chamber lamp! That was so sweet of you! So here is the first look. I used a black beret, a spring worn, a Mira's feather, and a flower tail. It's really cute and makes for a good casual look.  Here's another good look. I used a charm bracelet, a long bow, a spring flower braid, a white silk scarf. It's a cute camping look, isn't it? Here's a fancier look, with a hula skirt, a rare flapper hat, a white ribbon scarf, and a spring watch. It looks very grown and mature! Let's move onto my den! Here is part of my outside. A little gazebo, some cascading lilies, a flowering apple tree, a daisy, a petunia bed, a bed of roses, and a pair of mushrooms. A daisy bed, a flowering peach tree, 2 flowering apple trees, a circling hedge, more mushroo

List of Cheat Codes

Hey guys, welcome back to That AJ Girl! Today I have a list of exciting cheat codes! For those of you who don't know, AJ comes out with some codes each month, and it's up to you to find the code, buy the thing or.. just look here! When you log in, check the box that says "I have a code!" and type it in. When in AJ, click the 'my settings' button, then the enter code button, type it in and submit for your gift. So let's get into it. 1. dynamitejams - 500 gems 2. pirateship - Lost Treasure book 3. arctic - 500 gems 4. secretelephant - 500 gems 5. greeleysfans - 500 gems 6. grahamsgreatest - 500 gems 7. ajtreasurechest - 1000 gems 8. annual2play - 900 gems 9. ajplaycards - 500 gems 10. wintergame - Mystery at Mt. Shiveer book 11. twelve - 1 diamond 12. beeparty - 500 gems 13. AJBDAY7 - 777 gems 14. adorableotter - 750 gems 15. billygoat - 750 gems 16. cheerycheetah - 750 gems 17. clevercoyote - 750 gems 18. coolpolarbear - 750 gems 19. cud